In-kind gifts of products and/or services help reduce expenses for our organization. Like cash donations, in-kind donations are tax deductible. Below are some options for in-kind donations of items and other support:
- In-Kind Services: We welcome services such as printing for volunteer recruitment materials and manuals, invitations, event programs and signage, graphic design, photography and video production, advertising, and graphic design.
- Program support for kids: Donate tickets to games and amusement parks for kids and their CASA volunteers, gift cards to Target, Wal-Mart, Office Depot, gasoline cards for volunteers or any other gifts and activities that will benefit the children and youth we serve.
- Office supply needs: Donate paper products, first class postage stamps, new school and office supplies (notebooks, two-pocket folders, pens, pencils, copy paper), first class postage stamps, or equipment.
- Gift Cards: Donate gift cards for groceries and drinks or restaurants to be used during volunteer training, bookstores or amazon.com to help us build our resource library and for products and services to help us take care of those unexpected needs that occasionally arise.
- Service Days: Help us with a school supply drive, a toy drive, CASA picnics and event nights.
- Miscellaneous Items: Any other resources from your business or other useful items your imagination might come up with!
Thank you for your interest! Contact our office at (918) 686-8199 or email email@example.com to set up your in-kind donation today.